Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding and appreciated role with flexible working? We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Business Development Co-Ordinator who is keen to get stuck in, transform our growth and help drive the business forward. We are a highly professional yet friendly design consultancy with a strong reputation for getting the job done. With a great design team and ambitious plans, we are not marketers nor sales people so we need someone who can help deliver our marketing plan, increase enquiries and sales for the business.
We focus on providing innovative design solutions to our valued customers in a wide variety of sectors. Reporting to the management team you will support the company’s marketing & development plan through a range of activities as can be seen below. We need someone who enjoys making contact with people, setting up systems and process, is able to take on additional projects, while working in a very collaborative environment. A personable individual with a sense of humour and a sociable demeanour is a necessity for this position.
- Implementation and optimisation of the marketing plan
- Assist with development of all marketing initiatives to support company sales targets.
- Managing internal and external contacts, screening enquiries, fielding calls, correspondence and first point of contact.
- Monthly and weekly reports and presentation of marketing progress against company marketing plan.
- Managing marketing communications, including account management/support, sales calls and initial enquiries.
- Overseeing certain aspects of the marketing mix such as coordinating events attendance and trade shows, social media, email marketing campaigns, website, print etc.
- Drafting press releases, coordinating case studies, managing website content and other ad hoc marketing material.
- Supporting client relationships and marketing activity using CRM and Mail chimp campaigns and lead forensics website monitoring.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers.
Candidate’s ideal qualities:
- Highly flexible and adaptable with a pro-active can do attitude. Willing to support team to meet organisational needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with well-developed writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Organised, hardworking and keen to use or develop marketing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Annual salary dependent upon experience £24-26k, plus bonus
- 30 days holiday
- 40 hours per week, Part-time considered with pro rata salary and holidays
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Sickness scheme after 6 months
- Bonus scheme after 6 months
If you are interested in this position then please send you CV to email@example.com , we look forward to hearing from you.